Thursday, December 5, 2019

Crazy Is As Crazy Does

I'm finishing up a batch of jobs, before we leave Saturday morning for Arizona -- and Tucson. 

I'll be giving two lectures on my crazy quilting life for the Tucson Quilters Guild -- a  lecture on the 10th for the night guild, with a repeat the morning of the 11th for the day guild. Lots of silliness, great stories -- and wonderful quilts. I'm bringing the best of my collection to show.




Go here for more, including directions.





Would love to have you stop by, if you're in the area!  P.S. I'll be doing some appraising for the guild, as well -- contact them for an appointment, or leave a comment. 


No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...