Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas Things I Don't Understand

In spite of trying to document them the world (and out of this world) is still full of Things I Don't Understand.
     Including the holidays.

Here's the latest I could find -- it should help balance out any oversweet jingle-bell moments you may have to deal with the next few weeks. Enjoy.

Hey, the Big Guy's sentimental, too.



They'll say you're a fine human bean for gifting this.





So there you go...more useful than a card anyday!
El Caganer would appreciate this gift.
Moving with Mitchell would agree!






Creepy...



So say the hunters in my zone of influence...



Hopefully not you! But if you want to step onto the Naughty List, try sending this holiday card Huffpost mentioned in a whole collection of oddities:


That should do it.

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...