This series talks about intriguing tidbits about national landmarks, including Mount Rushmore and Mount Shasta.
Makes me want to gently lock the door on these boxes and piles of Stuff, and hit the road. In fact, Daughter #2 and I will head out next Tuesday, to attend Nephew's wedding in Michigan. Nice...but I want to go NOW!
The book continues...it's off to the designer by this weekend. Lovely. (But I miss it a little!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment