Tuesday, November 20, 2018

More and More Things I Don't Understand

I haven't done this feature for a while, and the items are piling up. Let's clean out the Department of Oddball Stuff...and see what you think!



Yep, definitely bigger.



Pat Robertson knows just how to banish demonic spirits from  your thrift-shop clothing purchases!
     Find out here.  (I was wondering how to do that.)





Pamela Anderson -- the bouncing-chest heroine of Baywatch and other historically accurate shows -- criticizes the Australian Prime Minister for "smutty" comments.
      No reason for her to have any knowledge of that sort of thing. Nope, unh unh.




I don't want to know.






Yummy - to both.


Did you have to think about this one for a while?






The first legal slaveowner in the U.S. was black himself -- and a former indentured servant.
See the Snopes explanation here.
(I can relate to this, since my ancestor, Isaac Cumings, made his way to the Colonies as an indentured servant.).








Ummm... Safety First?




Question for the photo-taker: Did you?














And finallly, in the interests of Equal Opportunity:




 More non-understandable things here, if you're enjoying this sort of thing.
     (I can't help myself.)





No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...