Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Things I Don't Understand: The 'Spring Cleaning' Version

 Well, Gentle Readers, I'm full of it.

A whole bunch of weird things I don't understand, in a wide variety of subjects. Can you handle a buffet approach, rather than one specific subject? 

I hope so -- because that's what you're getting this time around. Enjoy.


"Caught me slippin" -- by far, one of my very favorite memes. And it's really gained traction -- the phrase now means a deliberate 'pretend sleeping' selfie. (This girl says she did it 'as a joke,' though I don't think she originally meant it that way.)


    You got it, right? (I didn't, at first.) Look in the mirror in the photo background. 

And here's the 'original' that supposedly started this whole silliness. 


Now for the rest:


You laugh -- but The Mama can't understand why we're not rolling out bright and early at 7 or 8 a.m. every morning. Of course, she goes to bed around 9:30 or 10 p.m....while we stay up several hours more. Hmmm.



Ruby gets this look sometimes. 



Really?? Sign me up!


That'll give you nightmares during a midnight raid...


Don't you wonder about the backstory on this? (I'm pretty sure it's not faked.)




And in keeping with this:




Maybe later...




Well, at least you'll run faster.


Now you know. (And you're welcome.)


Playing with your food, perhaps?
That chick, with her paw 'hugging' it, has a death wish.


Another favorite:




And finally:
Hey, let's ALL dress like Johnny Depp!






No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...