Thursday, June 23, 2022

Things I Don't Understand: The Grand Miscellany

 I love these...but they're starting to pile up in the files again. So in the interest of clearing away a bunch of Truly Weird Items That Don't Seem to Go With Anything Else, here are:

Things I REALLY Don't Understand. 

Think of it as a buffet, with lots of strange side dishes. And maybe some ketchup. 


(I checked the website -- and am sorry I did. It looks like a crime scene.)


Why not... we argue about everything else.



Really???
I guess that complements this 70s haircutting guide:

I knew guys in high school like Mr. Bowtie in the bottom row.



I used to substitute teach at the local high school. 
The halls would REEK with this stuff.
(In my day, it was Brut. I still don't like that smell.)




Serves the little brat right.



I found John Wayne in my bed once...visiting a friend who enjoyed 
collecting celebrity life-sized cutouts. (Thanks, Ami)

On to a murder of crows. (That's a group, by the way.)




I told you this was going to be a little weird...
Aardvarks named Clark??


And finally:



You wish.





















No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...