Friday, August 18, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

2 comments:
I love the picture!
Jeannie@GetMetoTheCountry
Awwww.... that's our darling youngest daughter. And Ruby, of course.
This situation actually happened to the Brick, with our dog Charley. The pharmacy refused to give the prescription until they knew Sir Charles' birthdate...which Charley, of course, being a rescue dog, wasn't saying. The Brick finally had to MAKE UP a birthday for him.
Post a Comment