Now an expert's saying that the famous Nefertiti bust is a 20th century fake:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hesdEvM5E_PC4GzRm3iHA9fAYdQg
For more ancient finds, including an amazing "millefiori" dish, go here:
http://news.aol.com/article/fake-nefertiti-bust/465482
I didn't get much sleep last night...but am hanging in there.
Hope you are, too.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment