I'm headed for the Pieceable Friends in Greeley tonight, to talk about Civil War era and Crazy quilts. Will be fun! But I need to get through some biz stuff, iron some things -- and do some other things. There's stuff to plant. Stuff to ship. And stuff to Finish UP!
J.D. at Get Rich Slowly has an interesting post on minor setbacks...and keeping them from leading to major ones:
Good stuff. And a good reminder that even if the shirts don't get done, the world won't end. And just because the sink backs up, someone does NOT Have It In For Me.
You, either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment