Trent at the Simple Dollar is offering some of his column's best wisdom (which is saying a lot) in a free e-book. Go here to download it:
http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2009/05/06/everything-you-ever-really-needed-to-know-about-personal-finance-on-just-one-page-download-my-personal-finance-ebook-for-free/
I like this guy so much. He is very practical, but without that austere, don't-you-DARE-spend-money approach.
* * * * * * *
I spent the morning cleaning...funny how nice it felt to get the dog hair swept up and the kitchen floor mopped. The boys' doggy-haired mats got thrown in the washer, and they got pushed outside, to their consternation. ("Mom? Whadja doing in there...are you having a snack?? Mom!!!") Everything will be fresh and clean when Husband gets home tonight. At least in the kitchen.
I hope to do a room a day, until a lot of the crap around here gets sorted, sent downstairs, or sent AWAY. Then what's left gets ironed, vaccuumed and polished to an inch of its life. Must be spring cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment