Wednesday, September 16, 2020

More Random Things I Don't Understand...At Least One Thing Got Resolved!

 I'm chugging away at finishing off reports...  Meanwhile, some random samplings of my favorite hobby: Things I Don't Understand.

    I'll be back soon. Enjoy.

P.S. Just heard that our beloved University of Michigan will be playing college football this season, after all! But we have to wait til near Halloween for the first game. I'll console myself with Georgia's fine defensive Bulldogs til then, I guess. At least the Big Ten's decision cleared up another... well, you know.


Now here we go...






Covid memories...sigh.


Can you tell me what's so funny about this???


Or the quarter...



Guess the falling rocks got to it first.


















Ever feel like doing this to your neighbor?

And finally...

Louie, Louie...





No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...