Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Spooky Preview...And Updates

 If you're curious about the new children's book based on my Ghosts & Legends book...





And have read the Daily Camera's interview...


Now there's a quirky preview on Youtube. 

    Enjoy.


                        Back of the farmyard...with the black clouds common around here

Updates:  The Mama is still in rehab, quarantined in her room. In spite of some flu, the Brick and I take turns visiting. We've also had fun getting her van fixed (fortunately, not too expensive), and the house plumbing rotor-rooted (much more expensive than we'd planned). 

Still staying in the fifth-wheel, though we had our first snow a few days ago. It's been a bit chilly, though.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading to bed early. (It's my turn for the flu.)

No comments:

I Shouldn't Be Laughing...

  Poor guy...