Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Things I Still Don't Understand: The "Well, Yeah" Edition

 I love the weirdnesses in life -- and there are certainly plenty of them to think about. Here's the next edition of Things I Don't Understand: the ones that make you say, "Well, duhhh... of course."

Join me, won't you?

(There are so many, I'm running Part II later this week.)

I can do it in one... "Oopsies?"



                                             Tell Steve Martin that. 









Maybe sic the pitbulls on him??
















And finally:









































































































































No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...