Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Higher Ground Fair Has Been Cancelled

 I went online today to double-check dates...and found out the Higher Ground Fair has been cancelled for 2021. 

Covid concerns.  (I know -- neither you nor I are really surprised at this.)

They're already planning for the next Higher Ground Fair on Sept. 18-19, 2022 in Laramie, WY. Mark your calendar -- it's great fun, and much more multi-cultural. I especially enjoyed the Arapaho dancers and the 'lace lady' who gave demos. 


                       Llamas on parade -- and more!



More news next year. That sounds weird...but it's true. Mark your 2022 calendar for Sept. 17-18. Meanwhile, the Fair website lets you in on all sorts of photos and info from past years -- and lets you know what to expect for next.













No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: April Report

 Tired. Just tired. But a week's visit to see family in Washington helped. Now on to finishing up things, so I can start new things. One...