Wednesday, August 4, 2021

WOW.

 ...that's all I can say. 


Sachiko Chiba just won a 'Best Traditional Quilt' prize for her quilt, Flower News, at a Birmingham, England quilt show.  Look at how effectively she uses a variegated background to emphasize the areas she wants you to look most at. Incredible. Congratulations, Sachiko!

From her Facebook page:

At The Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, England, my Flower News won Best Traditional Quilt.
Thank you to the judges. And congratulations to all the winners! Also, thanks to Pippa Moss for taking the photos and Patricia wojcik for letting me know I won! I'm so happy❣️
イギリスのバーミンガムで開催されているThe Festival of Quiltsのコンテストで、私のFlower News がBest Traditional Quilt を受賞しました。審査員の皆さんに感謝します。そして全ての受賞者の皆さんおめでとうございます。
写真を撮影してくれたPippaさん、そして受賞を教えてくれたPatriciaさんどうもありがとう❣️






No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: April Report

 Tired. Just tired. But a week's visit to see family in Washington helped. Now on to finishing up things, so I can start new things. One...