Thursday, August 12, 2021

(Mostly) Animal Things I Don't Understand

Still in Cheyenne...one more day of appraising, then Gina (my friend and fellow appraiser) and I head for home. The Brick called last night: "It's awfully quiet around here," he said. I guess that was a compliment!

We've seen some wonderful quilts at the Cheyenne Heritage Quilters show -- stop by and say hi. The show goes through Saturday.

Meanwhile...another batch of those wonderful Things I Don't Understand.




Ruby does this. A lot.



We had a cat that moved to the next street over...her choice, not ours.
Her new owner knew it, too.
She would come out and visit if we walked down 'her' street,
then stroll home afterwards.







Since when do penguins read bulletin boards??









x
Next time, let him in!



More animal things here -- the hits just keep coming. 

No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: April Report

 Tired. Just tired. But a week's visit to see family in Washington helped. Now on to finishing up things, so I can start new things. One...