Thursday, October 28, 2021

Things I Don't Understand -- the Halloween Edition

     The world is just crammed full of silly, odd and intriguing statements and stories. And I love to collect these for you. (More here, if you're curious.) In honor of the upcoming holiday, are more Things I Still Don't Understand. Frightful, isn't it?




Ummm....







I don't get this...unless the second dog is a fake. 





Would you rather have zombies everywhere...


Or skeletons? Your choice...










Daughter #1's landlord dug a big hole in their lawn -- and left it that way. 
This month, it's got zombie hands reaching out of it...this guy is just a bit more exposed, that's all.




and if you're hungry...


Happy Halloween.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...