Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool?

One company is suing another, claiming it has violated the other's IPhone application.

Ifart, whose specialties include "Jack the Ripper" and Burrito Maximo," is being accused of grabbiness (and intruding on the 'exclusive' ability to make farting noises by IPhone) by the company Pull My Finger.

Pull My Finger claims it has exclusive use to the phrase "pull my finger." In the spite of the fact that this phrase has been around for a long, long, LONG time.

Pull My Finger was the top seller in the applications area of Apple's Iphone App Store...until it was supplanted by iFart, who was the top seller for 22 consecutive days.

Think this is just an April Fool's joke? Check out:

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_12006444

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...