After a very tired day...up until 4 a.m. working, batch of piano lessons given, still fighting flu...
and the most amazing, inspiring video I've seen in a long, long time.
Don't miss this appearance of Susan Boyle on the Brit version of American Idol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
and see if you don't smile through your tears, as well!
Thank you, friend Laura, for mentioning it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment