Three and a half hours of sleep later, feeling a little more alert...
I love blue and white together. Cups, dishes, and vases that let the light shine through...they're all big on my docket. You can print off your own pretty blue and white notecards, thanks to these downloads from Alice Cantrell. Thanks, Alice -- they're lovely.
http://www.alicecantrell.com/blog/2009/04/blue-white-tea-notes.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment