Susan Boyle is receiving the credit she deserves...what a courageous (and talented) woman!
* * * * *
Here's news of two guys who came down the "easy" way from Mount Washington. (ahem) It's a miracle they rode the avalanche:
http://news.aol.com/article/avalanche-survivors/429819?icid=mainhp-laptopdl1link3http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Favalanche-survivors%2F429819
I climbed that stubborn, beautiful hill 13 times in college, while teaching back-packing in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I say "hill" because, compared to the REAL mountains out here in Colorado, it's just a... well, you know. :)
amazing. More amazing stories hooked onto that slide show, as well.
For those of you looking out at green grass and warm breezes, it's snowing here. Again. More expected tomorrow. And the next day. My daffodils are looking quite tired of it all.
At least it keeps you in, and wanting to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
1 comment:
She is perhaps a person with true beauty, it just sadly took others time to see it.
Post a Comment