Finally home, with three quilts in the suitcase and some goodies for Husband...
it's good to be back.
Some interesting auctions, including a group of paintings that may (or may not be) done by Adolf Hitler:
http://news.aol.com/article/hitler-watercolors/443657?icid=mainhp-laptopdl1link3http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fhitler-watercolors%2F443657
More tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment