Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Life Goes On








Things may be a little quiet for the rest of the week. I had to take a USPAP course today for the appraising part of my life; you're required to do this every other year. And because of Covid-19, it was online. Very strange...19 people, including the teacher, staring at each other out of little blocks of space. (Reminder: do NOT pick your nose or scratch yourself. Someone WILL see.)

I'm also trudging through writing this new book, 'Colorado Curiosities.' The Brick will be checking and tweaking photos, to get them ready. But I know exactly how I want to do this. And it will be good!



This one turned out well...


The USPAP class is done. Now upward and onward...



No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...